Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday

I have been reading old posts going back to a couple of years ago. I sure was positive. Maybe I still am but I focused more on it. I want to get back to that forever grateful state of mind. It works much better. I do have much to appreciate in life. I have cooperative teenagers at home. How lucky is that? I think I take it for granted too much. And there was a time in my life many years ago when I did NOT have cooperative teenagers. We have a bump here and there but overall a very peaceful household. They are both very healthy and have a consciousness about eating right and getting exercise. Daughter has been exercising lately - she even jogged one night. Grandson is athletic and wants to study nutrition sciences.

It is almost time for me to leave for my workout. I am looking forward to it. I had a good dinner. My tummy is a little gurgly but I feel pretty good. I need to get some water because today I did not have a water supply at work and drank much less water than usual.

Perhaps each day this week I will try and post something that I am grateful for.

My food was good today. And I am getting a workout. Hooray!!

2 comments:

Bea said...

Hey Cindy, I am not dead. I just look like it. I am getting a new computer next month! I can then blog any ole time I want. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to getting back online. I may even give face book a go.

I am way behind on your life but I intend to catch up. Thank you for continuing to check in on the blog. You and Vickie never forget me. I'm grateful. Cheers Lynn

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

HooRayGun! Hey, you, gorgeous! Wanna nekk in Heaven, girl? I'd love to nekk with you. And we can spend as much time as needed to fulfill you. I'll be having a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, too, celebrating our resurrection beyond the clouds. Meet me Upstairs, k? God bless you.