Saturday, February 19, 2011

Past Due Update

Long time no blog. Can't recall why. I think it started with the snowed in days right after my gym love post, and then I got sick. So I was sloppy for a couple of weeks but I did continue to go to the gym on the weekends. I want to add a mid week weight training workout on Tuesday or Wednesday. I am going to shoot for that. I can get some cardio with walking during the week but I'd like a weight night as well. I love the Saturday morning work out because I have no time constraints. I also find that I can watch movies while doing cardio and last longer because I don't get bored. Last night after work I did an hour of cardio watching an old movie. If I get interested in the movie then I am hooked and stay for the whole thing.

I like how my muscles feel after my weight workout. I feel alive and awake and connected to my body. I like how my brain feels after my cardio.

I have a job interview next week and I am going to buy a suit this weekend. My others are almost two years old and I want one in black. I should be the same size I was when I bought the old ones which is good, but lumpy here and there where I was not back then. I need to feel confident when I go to this interview. I am meeting several people. Also need to be comfortable as I will be there for a few hours.

Exercise gives me confidence.

More will be revealed.

3 comments:

Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Good luck with the interview and the suit shopping. I like Spanx/Assets for smoothing out bumps here and there -- you don't feel like you're wearing a girdle.

Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.