Tuesday, May 10, 2011

More Update




Here is a recent photo from when my boyfriend and I were at my friend's cabin on his birthday. For now I cropped him out. I love the picture because I was so happy that morning. We had a wonderful couple of days together even though we were both sick with colds and he had just quit smoking. We have been dating for almost two months now. I am getting adjusted to all the added activity. I like a balance. New boyfriend and new job at the same time - very exciting but big changes.




I needed some big changes. I feel much more positive. I feel like I have my personality back. At work I feel outgoing and friendly. I have my sense of humor back. Daughter and I go to the gym together at least once a week. I have been trying to go two or three times a week. I focus mostly on weight resistance there and get my cardio by walking on my lunch hour. I need to step it up a bit. Boyfriend likes to take me out to eat often and thankfully I have not gained weight because most of the time I make wise choices.


I am learning how to date and be myself with someone. I can honestly say that no matter what happens with this relationship, I feel fantastic about myself right now. I have come a long, long way.

1 comment:

Laura N said...

You look lovely, Cindy.

So happy for you, finding yourself and being yourself with someone who you can enjoy spending time with.

Glad you are enjoying your job, too.