Monday, May 9, 2011

Wow

It has been too long. I have been very busy with new job, kid stuff and dating. I have been maintaining my loss of about 5 or 6 pounds. I'd like to lose a few more, even though this current size is very easy to maintain, it is just a smidge too big. I'd be more comfortable with a few more inches off. My doctor again told me that I am at a good weight (perfect, he says, that's why I love him!) but I want to feel lean and I am not there yet. I have been going to the gym regularly, but last week was so busy I did not get there at all. I don't like it when that happens. My commute is much longer now so I am still adjusting and finding ways to manage my time. I listen to inspirational stuff in the car to make good use of my time to and from work.

I love the area where I work. It is alive and interesting with shops and restaurants. I also still love the job, and have now been there a month.

I have to go, though, but will make it a point to blog more. Need to get the balance. Will be working in the garden this week, putting in flowers.

More will be revealed..

1 comment:

Laura N said...

Good to hear from you! Glad you are doing so well. Job sounds wonderful. With summer coming on, you are sure to get outside more and get those few extra pounds off.

Hope you blog again soon. Thinking of you.