Sunday, August 22, 2010

Grateful


Today on the way home from my Mom's house I went a little out of the way to a state park. It was mainly to use an outdoor restroom because I had the dog with me. But it ended up in a nice nature hike with the dog. And a great picture taking session. I enjoyed it very much. I need to learn more about my camera so I can use settings to get better pictures in different light, etc. But for now I just enjoyed taking pictures and walking in the woods. We came upon this waterfall which was a real treat. I have a therapist appointment tomorrow. I had lunch with friends yesterday. I am appreciating my body more but still hoping to get on a better food/exercise program. For today I am grateful for the hike. And the dog.

2 comments:

Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Doing more than just using the restroom was a nice treat for yourself. Being outside with nature is refreshing and great way to practice with cameras. The waterfall is lovely :)