Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Quickie Update

I am feeling better, much better. I took two walks yesterday with the dog. I took a short morning walk today also - which is a major accomplishment. Even if I step outside for ten minutes it's a good thing because it keeps the habit in place. Also planning an evening walk. This week is about habits. New ones. And reviving good ones that I have been missing. I did my morning ab and upper body routine at home, too. So far so good today. I ordered myself some medi fast shakes. They are the best meal replacement shakes I have ever had. They have only one hundred calories each, taste the best of any protein shake I have ever had. I used them once in early 2007 or late 2006 to get myself off of a plateau. I don't use them for every meal, just some meals. The point is to get myself consuming less volume while getting stable nutrition. And, to kick start a loss hopefully. Also invoking the positive thinking tools this week. I even ordered a new book of meditations and a deck of cards with positive thoughts on them. Both are by Louise Hay. I like her, she has an interesting background and her material about changing our thoughts has been very helpful to me in the past.

Anyway, just a quick post to keep the posting habit going!!

No comments: