Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pesky Pound Gone Again

That pound is gone again. It is the plateau/slump breaking pound. All I had to do was stick to simple easy principles that work for me. Foods that work, less volume, more nutrition, regular exercise. I stuck with my morning routine again today. My upper body work out in my room, and my short but brisk dog walk that involves two steep hills. I am starting to use my stability ball, too. I made a bigger exercise space in my room when I cleaned. That wide open space is very inviting - it inspires me to work out. This is nice. I am liking this low key return to New Normal - the basics of taking good care of myself.

I also worked a bit on my writing project last night. Just a little, but just enough.

More will be revealed..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I read your blog a lot more often than I comment, but I wanted to say how great it is to see you doing the things you need to do to feel happy and taken care of. Glad to hear you dropped the pesky pound!

Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doc Manette said...

Yay to pesky pound . . . gone. And yay to spending some time on your writing project.