Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Better Day

This morning I was dreaming about two cute little dogs side by side that we had adopted. They were like twins and they were constantly side by side. I woke up feeling good this morning and I had a very good day at work. I felt the opposite of yesterday. Last night I had a long talk on the phone with a friend about work and my feelings and my co-workers. I got it all out of my system. Today I felt so much better. Like a weight had been lifted. I was a pound down on the scale which was completely unexpected. My eating has changed. I have settled into my evening veggie routine and I have been taking salad as my lunch this week. I was able to do some grocery shopping over the weekend so I am better prepared. My food is not perfect but I am much happier with it now.

I am sleepy and going to bed. Sleep is a must.

1 comment:

Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.