Monday, January 24, 2011

Long Day

I worked until a little after 7:30. Luckily I had some cottage cheese at work that I ate at around six. I came home and had my veggies and grain but need a tad more protien to go with it. I am writing a quick post. I was sore today from yesterday's workout and it made me happy. I am sad that I got off work so late that I could not go to the gym. I am so very tired right now but think that some yoga might help before bed time. I had trouble falling asleep last night and want to be careful not to do anything that would make me to awake. I was a pound down today. My food today was perfect. I am going to go to bed early so I don't do any stress eating. I felt a bit stressed when I got home because it was so late. Some days are like this and I just have to let it go. I can workout tomorrow. Right now I need rest.

1 comment:

Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.