Tuesday, January 11, 2011



This morning I woke up to snow. I love snow. I slept in a little and then called the closest tire place. I bought four new tires and drove to work worry free. I love new tires. No more sliding.
The hedgehog is in my room already. Boyfriend took her to pick him up in the snowy weather last night. He spent the night in her room but it got really chilly. So today while I was at work they had a snow day and she put his container on top of the entertainment center in my room where the birds used to be. It's ok for now because I was missing the birds a little. But it is only temporary because of the cold. Apparently they don't like the cold and daughter's room does not get nearly as warm as mine. Something odd about that side of the house. We have a space heater that we may use but I have a fear of space heaters. Hedgehogs get about the size of small guinea pigs. They are an interesting animal. This one is about 10 weeks old so its about the size of a hamster maybe. I am not familiar with hamsters. It is bigger than a mouse. It has no tail. She can hold him and he will explore and try and crawl up her sleeves. He sits on her lap. But right now he is curled up in a prickly ball because I spooked him when I came in my room. They have soft quills that get hard when they are scared and they roll up into a ball. Leave it to my daughter to find something like this. She loves animals.
Anyway hard to tell but I think my food was better today. Definitely better tonight. I am having my salad. I worked late and then picked up daughter and went to the pet store for stuff for the hedgehog. So it is late but I decided to have my salad no matter what. If I skip stuff I end up grabbing other stuff. I will make some calculations before I go to sleep and log in my food for the day.
The high fiber cereal has sugar so I am going to avoid it. I need fiber, though. And more protein. The scale sucked this morning but I was expecting it. No gain but no loss. I am getting on every day to keep from going in denial. I can do this.
More (hopefully less) will be revealed..

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Update, I lost a pound when I weighed in this morning so yesterday must have been a better day

Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.